Sublime Text is my text editor of choice (but for some quick edits I also like vi). There are many packages developed by the community that extend its functionality. Here is a list of my favorites:
- SideBarEnhancements: Provides enhancements for the sidebar.
- EditorConfig: Helps developers define and maintain consistent coding styles between different editors and IDEs.
- GitGutter: Shows an icon in the gutter area indicating whether a line has been inserted, modified or deleted.
- SublimeLinter: Inline lint highlighting.
- Emmet: Write HTML fast.
- AutoFileName: Autocompletes filenames. Very handy for those script/css tags.
- Color Highlighter: Underlays selected color codes (like “#ffffff”) with their real color.
- Jinja2: Support for the Jinja2 templating language.
- Djaneiro: Support for the Django web framework.
- LESS: Syntax highlighting for LESS.
- SCSS: Syntax highlighting for SCSS.
- EJS: Syntax highlighting for EJS.
- Puppet: Syntax highlighting for Puppet.